What are the benefits of using MariePimm.com when Buying – or Selling – your property?
- Using this website will save you hours and hours of time, because we use an IDX* (An Internet Data Exchange ) – a search site which allows you to conduct real estate property searches in Bonita Springs, Naples, Estero and Fort Myers.
- Mariepimm.com provides a convenient and easy way to find specific properties or property types and save those searches so you can receive automatic updates by email – and of course you may unsubscribe at any time. This can be helpful whether you are a Buyer OR a Seller.
- Searching for homes online can be a difficult and time consuming process. Especially if you don’t know the names of each and every community or neighborhood that may be of interest to you (waterfront, gated, non-gated, view property, high rise etc.) There are many choices of course. See my Buyer’s Guide for buying a home in Southwest Florida.
Why it’s in the best interests of New-Home Buyers to work with a REALTOR® and why BEFORE visiting a new community sales center you should know the following:
1. The on-site agents work for the builder. They may be excellent Realtors and nice people BUT – they do not work for YOU.
2. As your Realtor®, I work for you, the buyer. I know how to negotiate on your behalf with new construction, know the questions to ask that are unique to new home buying, ensure you get the best deal possible (upgrades, etc.) and help you to avoid unnecessary extra charges.
3. As your Realtor®, I may show you other new construction communities, which an on-site agent cannot do.
5. As your Buyer’s agent I will be able to review closing costs, title, and inspection details.
6. Realtors are routinely invited to new construction communities and are familiar with new products on the market.
7. As your Realtor, I know from experience how to fit a buyer to a community – this saves you time and possible frustration.
I will assist you in choosing the right community based on your lifestyle and the timing of events in your life. (If planning on retiring in 2 years, you may, for instance, want to buy in a neighborhood within the community that plans a build-out time to match your time-frame.)
8. As your Realtor, I also provide an additional set of trained and experienced eyes.
9. There is no cost to you, to tap my knowledge and experience.
10. As your local and experienced representative, I know the towns and communities and can advise on the best locations for you based on your want list. For instance, distance from the beach and time to get there in season, etc. What the future plans are for the commercial and retail locations relative to new communities.
11. I know the areas and future plans regarding commercial and retail development.
12. The Builder pays my fees – not you!
13. It’s common for a buyer in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Ft Myers to not be present during a closing. I have frequently handled such transactions successfully with the least amount of inconvenience to my client.
14. As your Realtor, my relationship with you doesn’t stop after the new home sale.