Kitson reports 2015 year-end sales top $160 million at Talis Park in Naples.
Developer Kitson & Partners’ reported that closed land sales and new construction contracts valued at $160,374,000 were processed at Talis Park in North Naples in 2015. Ninety-two homes are under construction within Talis Park and 123 homes have been completed. 2015 also marked the completion of the Vyne House clubhouse and a nearly three-acre Sports Complex that includes tennis and bocce ball courts, a lap pool, and a tennis pro shop and beverage center.
Talis Park’s lifestyle and a diverse array of residential product choices continue to drive strong homebuyer traffic. Grand estate home sites measuring more than one-acre, furnished estate home model residences, single-family homes, penthouse-style condominiums, and resort-style coach homes are included in Talis Park’s product offering and available for purchase.
- Two builder owned home sites and a completed furnished residence are currently available in the Talis Park’s Brightling neighborhood, an In the Park neighborhood showcasing golf course, water and preserve views.
Stellar Living Homes’ 3,042-square-foot Danielli furnished model is priced at $1.695 million, fully-furnished. The four-bedroom, four-and-a-half bath great room floor plan totals 3,042 square feet under air. The great room, dining area, and island kitchen provide a large living area that opens to a covered patio and Solana overlooking the golf course. The Solana includes an outdoor kitchen. The owner’s suite features a bedroom with a sitting area and double doors opening to the covered patio, and a bath with separate his-and-her vanities, a stand-alone tub, and a large glass-enclosed shower. The plan includes a portico entry and a three-car garage.
- Two residences under construction in the Fairgrove neighborhood are also available for purchase, including Iron Star Luxury Homes’ 5,810-square-foot Villa Lago residence. Priced at $2.7 million, the Villa Lago will include a great room and double-island kitchen, a formal dining room, wet bar, study, four bedrooms, four-and-a-half baths, and a massive outdoor covered veranda adjacent to a custom pool and spa. The veranda will include a fireplace, summer kitchen, and sitting and dining areas. A second residence, priced at $4.2 million, is also under construction in Fairgrove.
- Distinctive Communities’ Il Corso neighborhood is 53 percent sold. Il Corso is an enclave of 30 detached, maintenance-free luxury villas ranging from 2,530 to 3,638 square feet. Situated a short walk or bike ride of the Great Lawn and the fitness, spa and dining venues at Vyne House, Il Corso features seven, one- and two-story single-family floor plans. The Spanish Eclectic great room villas open to private indoor/outdoor spaces with water views. Three- and four-bedroom plans include a study, island kitchens, outdoor living areas with heated swimming pools, and multiple storage areas.
- Gulfshore Homes’ furnished Cielo model is available in Talis Park’s Seneca neighborhood. Seneca’s 43 north and south facing lakefront homesites feature water and multiple fairway views. Two builder owned homesites remain available. The 3,997-square-foot Cielo floor plan presents a great room opening to an outdoor living space with a fireplace, conversation area, an outdoor kitchen and dining area, and a custom pool and spa. The plan includes a double-island kitchen, a dining room, a wine cellar, library/study, three bedrooms, three full-baths and two half-baths, and a three-car garage. The furnished Cielo is priced at $2.545 million.
- The Corsica neighborhood will include 64 south-facing resort-style coach homes and 24 north-facing single-family homes at build out. The Coach Homes at Corsica by FrontDoor Communities will feature 16 two-story buildings with four residences per building. Construction of two buildings is underway with completion anticipated in second quarter 2016.Messina first-floor coach homes prices start at $725,000. The 2,532-square-foot under air coach home includes a large great room and dining area, an island kitchen, three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths. The great room, dining area and owner’s suite open to covered lanai spaces.The second-floor Sienna coach homes offer 3,382 square feet under air and 527 square feet of covered lanai space.
Priced starting at $795,000, the Sienna features a ground-level foyer with a 20-foot clear-story ceiling, staircase and a private elevator. The plan includes a study or loft, a great room, dining area and wet bar, a gourmet island kitchen and pantry, three bedrooms, and three-and-a-half baths.Single-family residences in Corsica are being built by Sunwest Homes, Fox Custom Builders, Stellar Living Homes and Harbourside Custom Homes. Home and lot packages are available starting at $1.6 million. Sunwest’s Santa Barbara model is under construction and models by Fox and Stellar Living are poised to begin construction. Eight developer owned homesites and 12 builder owned sites remain available.
- WCI Communities’ Carrara neighborhood will feature 90 penthouse-style condominiums in 15 mid-rise buildings at build out. Each building includes three floors over parking with two residences per floor. Priced starting in the $700s, each great room residence includes a private elevator lobby, a gourmet island kitchen, an “on the view” owner’s suite, two guest en suites, a library/media room, a powder bath, and secured ground level parking. The penthouse-style residences offer more than 2,900 square feet of air-conditioned living space and feature wraparound loggias. A furnished Carrara model is open for viewing.
- The Residences at Vyne House showcases 14 luxury condominiums adjacent to the amenities at Vyne House. Eleven floor plans, ranging from 2,563 to 5,648 square feet, are priced from $1.35 million to $3.575 million. The offering puts a select group of homeowners within steps of Vyne Court, the formal and casual dining options, fitness and spa facilities, wine room, resort-style pool and golf pro shop included at Vyne House. A 24-hour concierge will be available to owners.
- McGarvey Custom Homes, Gulfshore Homes, Stellar Living Homes and Sunwest Homes are introducing four Showcase Estate model homes in the Prato neighborhood. With 125-by-175-foot estate homesites overlooking the fairways of Talis Park’s golf course, lakes and preserves, Prato offers an In the Park lifestyle for 24 estate homeowners. The Showcase Estate models range from 5,900 to 6,820 square feet under air and are priced starting at $4.495 million. McGarvey’s furnished Astaire estate model will be completed this month. No developer owned homesites remain available in Prato.
- Talis Park’s Firenze neighborhood is a gated enclave of 13 grand estate homesites measuring more than one acre with views of multiple fairways and lakes on Talis Park’s golf course. The sites are priced starting at $1.65 million and situated within a short walk of Vyne House. The combination of large lot sizes, the proximity to Talis Park’s amenity core, and the privacy of the gated neighborhood offers an exceptional estate lifestyle. One grand estate residence is slated for completion in February, a second is under construction, and a third is slated to start within 120 days. Eight homesites remain available in Firenze.