Market Confidence and Stability Reflected in 2015 Annual Report
Release Date: Friday, January 22, 2016
- Overall annual Pending Sales increased 21% in the $330K-$500K category 2014 to 2015
- Overall annual Closed Sales increased 20% in the $330K-$500K category 2014 to 2015
- Overall Median Closed Price increased 12% in the $0-$300 category 2014 to 2015
- Overall Inventory decreased 19% in the $0-$300K category 2014 to 2015
- Overall Average Days on Market dropped 10% from 2014 to 2015
Naples Area Board of REALTORS® compiles and publishes monthly, quarterly and annual Naples real estate market statistics. Calculations are based on Naples real estate property listings that exist within the Southwest Florida MLS. Only properties in Collier County, excluding Marco Island, are included.