The Bonita Springs-Estero Association of Realtors (B.E.A.R.) reported that the average sale price of a single-family home increased in June by 10.2 percent to $519,600 compared with June 2014.
- A 12.7 percent decrease in closed units from June to the same month last year was attributed to continued decrease in inventory, which experienced a 15.9 percent decrease last month compared with June 2014.
- The median days on market dropped 39 percent decrease versus June 2014, showing the price at $369,816.
- New listings have also decreased by 26.8 percent compared with June 2014, thus leaving the month’s supply of inventory at just 2.6 months for June 2015, a significant 39.4 percent decrease over prior year.
- In the condominium/townhome market segment, the average sale price of $369,816 last month represented a 28.1 percent jump over June 2014.
- Closed sales in the condominium/townhome market last month totaled 99 units, an 11.2 percent increase over June 2014.
And the inventory of active listings in June totaled 215 units, 51.7 percent decrease over the same period last year. B.E.A.R. reports monthly real estate statistics on home listings and sales within Bonita Springs and Estero combined market.