Third quarter real estate sales fell by 14% for Single family and condominiums for most of Collier County FL
- At the same time, the overall number of properties on the market rose by 40% compared with the third quarter of last year.
- The increase in inventory includes 5,044 homes of which 2,375 are condos. Condo inventory rose 53% over the same period last year.
- Total Pending Sales in the quarter ending September 30 also dropped 14%, to 1,942 homes
- The median closed price of the 1,889 sales that closed in the third quarter vs. the same period in 2015 rose by 4%, to $312,000.
- The number of days properties remained on the market rose 10% overall for homes under $2 million, although homes priced at $2 million and above fell by 12%.in the quarter.
Source: Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR). Figures exclude Marco Island