Pelican Sound Golf & River Club in the Village of Estero FL
Pelican Sound Golf & River Club is a 534 acre private and gated bundled Golf Course community offering the finest in Southwest Florida living. The community of Pelican Sound is one of the most value packed in the Village of Estero area of Lee County with golf course membership included in the purchase price of the residence. Outside membership is not offered but instead is exclusive to Pelican Sound homeowners.
Home choices in Pelican Sound include single-family, condominium, coach, and carriage residences in a variety of price ranges (contact me for current listings, sales and comparative market information).
Pelican Sound residents enjoy natural settings with nature preserves, lakes, and the Estero River with its abundance of wildlife. The Club amenities include the 27-hole championship golf course, 6 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, private boat ramp on the Estero River and dry-dock storage, fitness center, canoe and kayak usage, and boat shuttle to Lover’s Key beach front park. The club also offers formal and informal dining opportunities, and multiple activities from which members can choose.
Pelican Sound has added to and improved their already exceptional amenities.
- The River Club has been enlarged throughout – the kitchen, indoor seating area and additional outdoor eating area to accommodate all the residents who support this popular sports bar.
- The clubhouse’s second story provides rooms that can be used for meetings, classes, special events, etc.
- Fitness Center: The previous exercise facility was torn down, and in its place there is a much larger two-story building, housing two large areas of exercise machines, a weight room, separate rooms for classes such as Pilates and yoga, and of course, much larger locker rooms.
- The River Club pool was refurbished and the entire deck replaced with new paving stones.
- Activities Area: Behind the pool is an Activities Area – tot lot, basketball courts and bocce courts.
- The boat ramp and docking area for the free kayaks and canoes has been enlarged and improved
- The Water taxi to Lover’s Key (free for residents of Pelican Sound) now has its own jetty.
All Pelican Sound Homes for Sale
Neighborhoods of Pelican Sound
Estate Homes: Pinehurst
Single Family and Attached Villa Homes: Gleneagles, Torrey Pines, The Masters
Carriage Homes – Low Rise: Seaside, Palmetto Dunes, Oak Run (1-3 story buildings)
Coach Homes – Low Rise: Island Sound, Edgewater, Southern Hills (1-3 story buildings)
Condominiums – Mid Rise: Island Sound, Turnberry Lake, Hammock Greens (4-7 story buildings)
Centrally located, the Pelican Sound community is between Naples and Ft. Myers. West of U.S. 41, borders the Koreshan State Park on one side, and is also bordered by the Estero River with convenient access to the Gulf of Mexico. Pelican Sound is near two regional malls/courtyard centers in Estero (Miromar Outlets and the Gulf Coast Town Center), as well as the Gulfshore Playhouse, a major performing arts center. The Coconut Point Mall is within a few minutes’ drive.
In addition to the Village of Estero, Lee County FL includes the cities of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach and Bonita Springs, attracting visitors and companies alike with its mild climate, beautiful beaches and boundless business opportunities.
Pelican Sound Golf & River Club Real Estate Listings
Map of Pelican Sound Golf & River Club