The Brooks is a 2,492 acre master planned development in Bonita Springs which currently offers four gated communities. Shadow Wood, Spring Run, Lighthouse Bay, and Copper Leaf. Real Estate in the Brooks features different types of properties in each community.
- Spring Run and Copperleaf offer bundled golf (membership included) with the purchase of your home.
- Lighthouse Bay is a multi-family non-golf course community.
- Shadow Wood properties offer the higher end of the four communities and include Custom Homes, Estate Homes, Detached Villas, condos and coach homes. Residents have the option of purchasing a private golf membership allowing play at the two golf courses in Shadow Wood as well as Shadow Wood Preserve which is located about 4 miles North of the Brooks in San Carlos.All Shadow Wood residents have the opportunity to become Gold members of The Commons Club.
First class amenities make The Brooks a special place to live or vacation. The Brooks residents are offered membership in The Commons Club, which includes such amenities as:
- The Commons Beach Club which is a a private beach club on the beach and Gulf of Mexico in Bonita Springs.
- State of the art Fitness & Spa facility,
- Rosie Spoonbill’s restaurant and
- The Enrichment Education Center
- Other activities include tennis, swimming pools, media center, miles of hiking and nature trails.
SHADOW WOOD AT THE BROOKS
Shadow Wood at The Brooks is a family golf community offering custom estate homes, custom single-family homes, traditional single-family homes, villa and coach homes.
Residents are eligible for membership in Shadow Wood Country Club, which includes three championship golf courses, a 30,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with dining and lounge areas, beach club membership, health & fitness club, and a private lakeside restaurant. There are miles of biking trails, hundreds of acres of nature preserves, a town center and much more.
SPRING RUN AT THE BROOKS
This 300-acre community and is one of three within a 2,492-acre master-planned development in Bonita Springs. One of the best values in Southwest Florida, residents can select a condo or carriage home or an attached or detached villa built by some of Florida’s top builders.
Full golf and country club membership is included with your home purchase. The social center is a lavish, Mediterranean-style clubhouse featuring a sports bar, casual and fine dining, pro shop, lockers and fitness center. You can also enjoy a day in the sun lounging by the large heated swimming pool and meet friends on on of four tennis courts for a game of doubles.
LIGHTHOUSE BAY AT THE BROOKS
A wealth of upscale amenities, serene, natural surroundings and a broad selection of nicely appointed homes present residents with a resort-like lifestyle.Thirteen cozy enclaves, comprised of condos, villas, coach homes, and carriage homes are nestled around 13 stocked lakes, in a setting with over 70 acres of green space and 26 acres of nature preserve, offering lovely vistas of local foliage and wildlife.
The amenities are lavish and this secure, gated community includes membership to the Harbour Club and Spa is with new home purchases. Residents enjoy a clubhouse with concierge and activities director, state-of-the-art gym, 5 different pools including a lap pool, and lagoon style pool, and tennis courts with a pro shop. Also available for outdoor enjoyment.
COPPERLEAF AT THE BROOKS
Live the good life here at Copperleaf! This golf inclusive community is comprised of 570 single family villas in one and two story homes built by Pulte Home Corp. You’ll enjoy serene vistas of the placid lakes, preserves and lush fairways that are the setting for your new home. A full golf and country club membership is included with your property purchase leaving you to just relax and enjoy the abundant amenities offered. Spend the day with friends enjoying a round, a friendly game of mixed doubles on the lighted tennis courts or take a leisurely dip in the heated pool or jacuzzi. There is a 13,500 sq foot Clubhouse for your social pleasure and so much more! Please call me for more details.
Map of The Brooks