In Bonita Springs and the Village of Estero, it’s still a buyer’s market for resale homes.
The days on market have increased considerably since 2015. This factor plus the competition between resale and new construction homes – with builders providing incentives and brand-new, move-in ready inventory homes – make it more important than ever to correctly price a resale home. Winter visitors want to spend those few precious months in their new homes, so pricing a resale home is crucial for sales during season.
- An over-3 percent increase in the median home sales price.
- Overall decrease for single family and condo closed sales – 2,904 homes vs 3,132
- Pending sales for December 2016 decreased 9 percent with 2,872 units, vs 3,174 compared to December 2015.
- Days on market increased considerably since 2015 – 105 days (an increase of 38 percent) from 76 days in December 2015.
- Inventory increased for both single-family and condos from
If you or someone you know is interested in selling or buying a home in Bonita Springs, Estero, Naples or Ft Myers in the Lee and Collier Counties – or considering SW Florida new construction homes, please contact me for a personalized home valuation or discussion on a new community.