Aqua at Pelican Isle in North Naples FL
Aqua is an eleven-story luxury residential tower sitting on 10.45 acres at Vanderbilt Drive and Wiggins Pass in North Naples.The site is adjacent to the Pelican Isle Yacht Club and residents are provided an equity membership with club approval. Aqua has a private yacht harbor that houses 29 boat slips capabler of handling up to a 55′ yacht. This private harbor has direct deepwater access to the Gulf of Mexico.
The residences range from 3,500 to 6,000 square feet and are priced from $1,175,000. The units offer magnificant views of the private yacht harbor, Wiggins Pass, Delnor Wiggins State Park, Barefoot Beach, as well as the Gulf of Mexico.
AQUA’s world-class array of amenities includes a grand social room with bar and fireplace, catering kitchen, library, fitness and aerobics rooms, his and her locker rooms with steam and sauna facilities, a relaxation lounge, and private massage/treatment rooms. Private theater and a luxurious guest suite are located on the first floor. All managed under the watchful eye of a full -time management team including concierge and a 24-hour attended arrival lobby.
See more information here. Contact me for a private showing of the Aqua community or for any questions.
AQUA at Pelican Isle presentsexceptional value and a coveted Naples lifestyle with resort-style amenities bringing to life the rich offerings of a delightful luxurious coastal residential retreat.
- Generous 3&4 bedroom plans 3,500-6,000 sq.ft a/c living space 2 penthouse plans, overlook the Yacht Harbor, Gulf of Mexico and natural preserves.
- 29 private marina slips accommodate boats up to 55′ with direct gulf access.
- On-site concierge, library & spacious social room for casual or elegant entertaining.
- Fitness center, spa treatment rooms, steam & dry saunas.
- Sky lounge on 9th level offers indoor social area large open terrace with outdoor grill & oversized hot tub all with breathtaking views.
- Magnificent pool with cabanas, bar, firepit & spa.
- Kayaks at marina.
- 2 Pets – no size limit.
- Includes equity membership at the adjacent Pelican Isle Yacht Club featuring dock master & fine, casual or bistro bar dining.
- Beach shuttle boats residents to pristine Gulf beaches