How will working with me help you Buy a home or Sell your existing house?
My clients appreciate that I handle the entire process myself – from listing to offer to close (often my clients are not in town for any of these stages).
Also, as a CRS agent when I represent you, you can be assured you are working with an extremely well experienced and qualified real estate agent. The CRS designation is akin to the Ph.D. of Real Estate, and CRS agents are experienced, knowledgeable and always professional.
Whether I’m representing you as a buyer or a seller, I monitor the transaction from contract to closing with the title company, and coordinate and follow up on every aspect of the sale process. Important details such as home inspections, etc. are not handled by an assistant or closing service.
My many years as a full-time real estate professional in Southwest Florida mean my clients will receive all the information they need to make an informed decision – from narrowing down the many choices for best community with amenities, features and home styles for you, to a complete listing and marketing presentation including local sales history and other data to assist with the pricing of your property.
What are the Benefits to you in working with me?
- Expert negotiator, patient and thorough.
- Excellent communicator.
- Home stager – so your home shows at its very best.
- I always provide professional photographs and virtual tours.
- I always provide YouTube videos and promote your listing on my own website and on social media (Google+, Facebook), as well as printed and digital media.
- Will assist with all real estate aspects. of the relocation (including when you’re not there for the closing).
- Detail oriented, I have a good grasp of the financial aspect of loans and closing documents.
- When you list with me I’ll regularly check on the property and work with you to assist with any service items.
- Your listing receives regular exposure in my newsletters, email announcements, website, open houses and both printed and digital media.
Who are my clients?
Home Buyers, Home Sellers, Residential sales, Investment property purchase, 1031 Exchange transactions, first-time home buyers, International buyers and frequently buyers who are absent throughout the entire purchase or sales process.
What Property Types do I have a great deal of experience with?
Single Family Homes, High Rises, Coach/Carriage Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Luxury properties, Coastal/ Beachfront properties, Golf course communities, new construction communities.
Consistently in the Top 5% of over 600 agents.
Staying current with the latest trends and information results in smooth transactions for my buyers and sellers, and to that end I continue to seek out educational opportunities within the real estate industry. To date I have earned the following credentials:
• GRI – Graduate of the Realtors® Institute
• e-PRO – (the official technology certification program of the National Association of Realtors®
• CRS – Council of Residential Specialists
The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to recognized, expert, residential sales agents, managers and brokers. Fewer than 4% of Realtors® have this designation.
• CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
The CIPS designation is earned through the National Association of Realtors. This designation is for advanced expertise, a global perspective and a distinct understanding of the unique aspects (often absent from the U.S.) of working with an international buyer.
• TRC – Transnational Referral Certification – connecting with Realtors® around the world
• DomainRealty.com LLC 2016 Diamond Award Winner
• Top Producer and recipient of Gold Award for closed transactions 2009 – present
• #1 agent for closed transactions Downing-Frye Realty Inc. – 2010.
• #2 agent in Estero, and in the top 25 for all of Bonita/Estero (6,000 agents) – 2010
• Recipient of Bonita-Estero Association of Realtors® Sales Award for Exceptional Sales and Performance
• Member – Naples Area Board of Realtors®
• Member – National Association of Realtors®
• Member – Florida Association of Realtors®
I was born and raised “down under” in the land of pristine beaches – New Zealand – but I have spent all my adult life in the United States, initially in New York City. My experience of life in the U.S. doesn’t end there, however; I am a veteran mover! I have called home San Francisco, Denver (twice), Houston and Rochester, N.Y., before I succumbed to the call of the beaches of Southwest Florida and headed south.
During those years while I lived “up North”, I purchased small older homes and remodeled them into executive residences; co-owned an interior design company, sold high end couture clothing and worked in the Sales and Marketing division of a Fortune 500 company.
Selling real estate in Southwest Florida was a long-term goal of mine. It allowed me to use my years of sales and marketing experience to sell the fascinating array of architectural and housing styles available – and lifestyles that accompany these choices – that we are so fortunate to have in Bonita Springs, Estero, Naples and Fort Myers.
Having lived in different parts of the country, I am very aware of how challenging it can be to move to a new area. By now I have had considerable experience with clients who make the move to Southwest Florida and am extremely accomplished at helping my customers find the perfect community for them – frequently they visit once and we handle the remainder of the transaction long distance.